Picture Perfect Weddings by Ian Grant Photography [portfolio / contact]
Last week we touched a little on tips for planning your engagement photography session, and this week I wanted to talk about what to do with your awesome photos. There are tons of fun ways to use your images, and the below list includes our favorite suggestions. The items in bold can be designed by Ian Grant Photography, so ask us how we can help.
- Use your photos in a sign-in book. It’s a conversation starter at your wedding and a great way to show off your photos!
- Save the dates will let your friends and family know to keep their calendars clear for your wedding.
- Use the photos in thank you cards or postcards
- Display framed prints at the wedding. You can also display matted prints and have your guests sign the mats for an alternate keepsake
- A photo album or a smaller brag book are great ways to keep your beautiful pictures in display-ready condition.
- Put your photo on some holiday cards.
- Use images in your wedding day décor (as table numbers, etc.).
- Use a photo or two in your invitations or wedding program.
- Hang a framed print or a gallery-wrapped canvas in your home.
Our clients have used all of the above ways to show off their engagement and wedding photos, and the results are always fantastic. Using your photos adds a personal touch to your wedding day, and wedding guests love to admire photos used in wedding day decor and sign in books. Are there any other ways you have incorporated your photos? We would love to hear!
You can see more of our Wedding Photography work at www.distinctphoto.com