A little while back I did an album shoot with the great Brett Shady who's music is just fantastic. You might not have heard of him yet, but if you're into like an alt-country/folk sort of thing you're just going to love it. Almost a Ryan Adams in Cold Roses sort of way. Anyway, it's...
Welcome to Ian Grant Photography!
Seattle - Portland - Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - San Diego - Palm Springs
My name is Ian Grant and I'm a photojournalistic wedding photographer who specializes in destination weddings. We are located in Seattle, Washington but more often than not you'll catch us running around the country doing what we love, documenting people's lives. We started our business in sunny Los Angeles around 2004, but with the arrival of our daughter Lily a year ago we realized that she needed a bit more outdoor running around space. Thus our business expanded up to the Pacific Northwest. Read More...
Popular Posts This Month
- Crashed Plane in the Middle of Nowhere, Iceland (390)
- Granada Hills Wedding Photography - Rachelle and AJ (169)
- Disneyland Engagement Photographer (115)
- Los Angeles Headshots: Josh Decker, Actor (75)
- Turnagain Arm, Alaska (74)
- Scotland: The Isle of Skye (66)
- Griffith Park Observatory Wedding - Karen and Craig (60)
- Villa Verano Estate Wedding Santa Barbara - Cristina and Jesse (57)
- Hermosa Beach Newborn Photographer (53)
- Hotel Sofitel San Francisco Wedding - Jesse and Miranda (53)
- Limoneira Ranch Wedding (50)
- Jökulsárlón, Iceland (47)
- Western Iceland (46)
- France Trip: Finding a Hotel in the Marais District of Paris (45)
- Firestone Winery Wedding Review (43)
Connect With Us