I like night time long exposures. When I first started in photography some time ago I used to do tons of night time photo experiments and create ghost like creatures from :30 second exposures. This was lots of fun until I got in trouble for sneaking out the window in the middle of the night.
Welcome to Ian Grant Photography!
Seattle - Portland - Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - San Diego - Palm Springs
My name is Ian Grant and I'm a photojournalistic wedding photographer who specializes in destination weddings. We are located in Seattle, Washington but more often than not you'll catch us running around the country doing what we love, documenting people's lives. We started our business in sunny Los Angeles around 2004, but with the arrival of our daughter Lily a year ago we realized that she needed a bit more outdoor running around space. Thus our business expanded up to the Pacific Northwest. Read More...
Popular Posts This Month
- Crashed Plane in the Middle of Nowhere, Iceland (396)
- Granada Hills Wedding Photography - Rachelle and AJ (169)
- Disneyland Engagement Photographer (119)
- Turnagain Arm, Alaska (78)
- Scotland: The Isle of Skye (71)
- Los Angeles Headshots: Josh Decker, Actor (67)
- Hotel Sofitel San Francisco Wedding - Jesse and Miranda (63)
- Griffith Park Observatory Wedding - Karen and Craig (60)
- Villa Verano Estate Wedding Santa Barbara - Cristina and Jesse (60)
- Hermosa Beach Newborn Photographer (54)
- Limoneira Ranch Wedding (50)
- Jökulsárlón, Iceland (48)
- Firestone Winery Wedding Review (43)
- Western Iceland (42)
- France Trip: Finding a Hotel in the Marais District of Paris (42)
Connect With Us